20 August 2015

MAC Cremesheen Pearl

Hi everyone! I'm a sucker for MAC collections and there has been absolutely loads coming out recently to feed my addiction. I was on a little ban though, and one day I checked the website and they had released their Cremesheen Pearl collection. There is 10 lipstick shades and 5 lip glass shades, and it is described on the website as a shimmer twist on the classic cremesheen finish. They are infused with pearlized pigments and a moisturising serum blend, and they are all Asian inspired shades. When I saw them on the website I resisted because I was like do I really need any more lipstick? I went shopping about a week after though and they had the collection at the MAC counter and they were literally so pretty I couldn't resist! I did only get one though so that was some will power.


I got mine in the shade Koi Coral, I was really torn between this and Nippon as they were so similar but I thought Koi Coral was so pretty and a bit more me. 


It is a really subtle coral colour, not in your face at all. When you wear it you can definitely see the pearl pigments in it but it is just the right amount. I couldn't think of a nicer girly colour and if you love your pinks and corals then this shade will be perfect for you!



You can see the pearl pigments in the swatch above, obviously as it's cremesheen it isn't as pigmented as a matte lipstick but I love the cremesheen formula, it's so moisturising and feels nice and creamy on your lips. 


The whole Cremesheen Pearl range has some gorgeous shades I would have loved to have got more but I was trying to be good! A lot of the shades are still in stock on the website as I'm writing this so I would definitely recommend grabbing some while they are there! Let me know in the comments if you have any shades from this collection! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a nice lipstick! Really like the colour of it and how Koi Coral looks on your lips x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love it! Wanted so much more from the collection but I resisted haha!x

      Delete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig