30 March 2016

March Favourites

Hi everyone! I say this every time I post a new monthly favourites but I seriously can't believe we are at the end of March already, this year is going so fast it's scary! When you're in the final year of university I feel like time goes by even faster and before I know it I won't be a student anymore and I will have to be a proper adult (honestly the scariest thought ever). Anyway I absolutely love writing these posts and seeing a little round up of all the products I've been loving the past month, and March has been no different. I can't wait for next month when I will be writing about my April favourites because that means we are so much closer to Summer! 


- Maybelline Brow Drama in medium brown (£4.99). I'm really not high maintenance when it comes to my brows at all, I sort of wish I was and that I was bothered to put more effort in but I'm really not that fussed on them. I just like really natural products that will thicken and set my brows because I don't actually mind the natural shape of my brows. I ran out of Benefit's Gimme Brow and I honestly couldn't bare the expensive repurchase so I picked up this Maybelline product from Boots and I've really been liking it! It's definitely not as thickening as Gimme Brow but it's so affordable, the colour is perfect and it's so easy to use. If you just go for quick and easy eyebrows like me then this one is definitely worth buying.

- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (£10.99). I'd actually been using Bourjois' new City Radiance foundation a lot however one day I thought I'd pick this one up again and it reminded me of how much I love it! It gives such a lovely natural finish, plus I really love the scent. It's definitely the type of foundation I will be reaching for a lot as the weather changes, and it's so affordable so when I run out I won't mind buying it again at all. Mine is in the shade 52 Vanilla if anyone wants to know.

- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Penelope Pink (£23). I've said this so many times before but these CT lipsticks are by far my favourite formula of a lipstick I've ever used! They're so moisturising and pigmented, I never really go for matte so if you aren't fussed on matte either you will love these. Penelope Pink is such a gorgeous pinky nude, I actually had a mini size of if from a CT Christmas gift but I had to buy the full sized, I was a bit reluctant because it is expensive however it's just so gorgeous I couldn't resist!

- Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist (£18). This was a completely random purchase when I was in M&S, I've used Pixi before and I absolutely love the brand so I thought I'd try this too because I love moisture sprays and this one is so nice! It's probably the most refreshing one I've used and it's so light. It definitely doesn't completely hydrate the face as much as a cream product would however I love light moisturisers before makeup, anything too heavy in the morning puts me off so this is so good to apply before you prime your skin. 

- Bubble T Summer Fruits Tea Body Spray (£2,99). I recently did a post on how much I've been loving this brand and this body spray has definitely been getting used a lot since I bought it! I never really go for body sprays however the scent of this is SO gorgeous, it's a blend of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and white tea, I love fruity scents so this is so perfect for me. It's just really good for keeping in your handbag plus it's so cheap.

- Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum (full size £28.81). I actually received this in my Glossybox, it's honestly a travel size product however I've been so obsessed with it! I apply this after I've used a toner and before I put on my moisturiser, it's so refreshing and it smells so gorgeous! It's infused with honey and propolis to leave your skin with a glowing complexion and I really do see the difference when I use it. I'm definitely almost at the end of my little sample size and I'm quite sad because I think you can only get this if you get it sent over from America, so not going to lie a little annoyed at Glossybox for sending a product that I love but it not really being accessible for me to buy once I've used the travel size!

- The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask (£24). I've also recently done a post on this product and it is by far my favourite product of March! It give your skin the nicest supple texture and you really can see a noticeable difference in the morning after using it. It's not the cheapest product however it will last you ages and it really does work so I think it is good value for money. The smell is also gorgeous and it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed straight after you've applied it, I'd definitely recommend this if you have dry dull skin like me! 

- Topshop cateye sunglasses (£16). I'd never normally add anything like this to my favourites however I just recently bought these and I am OBSESSED. You can find them here if you're interested, I have been after some cateye sunglasses for so long however I've got a really small face so the majority that I liked made me look so silly but these are a really good size, so if you have a small face like me you should definitely try them. I actually wanted to treat myself to a designer pair of sunglasses for Summer, however the pair I love I can only find online and I have to try them on before I buy them because of the small face situation but I really love these and I don't feel the need to splurge on really expensive ones now I've found a pair I love. I love the mirrored lenses too so I can look where I want without people noticing, I hope other people feel like that about mirrored glasses too haha? Can't wait for all the trips I've got planned this Summer to wear these, especially Madrid in July!

It's definitely a mixed bag of favourites this month but there is a few random ones I really want to share as well. I don't know if anyone has been watching The People VS OJ Simpson on BBC2 on a Monday night, but I am absolutely hooked on it! I always found the trial really interesting when I heard about it so when they made the show I was so excited. Also after BBC3 went online they created a drama called Thirteen about a girl who was abducted for thirteen years and has just escaped, it has just finished now however it's still online and there is only five episodes so it won't take up too much time to watch. It's so good I couldn't wait for a new episode everywhere, there was some moments when I felt to tense and paranoid watching it! Another really random favourite is definitely Papa John's pizza, me and Matty always have takeaway Saturday which is quite naughty to be honest but we just see it as a treat and after we had one of their pizzas we now just get that every Saturday instead and it's honestly SO nice, definitely my favourite place to get pizza from. That's basically all the stuff I've been loving in March, I feel like there has been so much this month! Let me know in the comments what you've been loving and if you've tried any of the products in this post!
SHARE:

43 comments

  1. Love those sunglasses! I really need to try CT this year! I really enjoyed Thirteen too, so annoyed it was only 5 episodes!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish it was longer I still have so many unanswered questions!x

      Delete
  2. Penelope Pink looks beautiful! I love that Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist too. I remember how quickly the months flew by when I was in the final year of Uni! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Year is going by so freaking fast! I can't believe that April is going to be here soon. Oh my. :D
    Loved your favorites tho!

    ♥: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you listed these as your favorites I might try them myself, thanks for sharing!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sungalasses they are lush xoxo
    http://katecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them I can't wait to wear them!xx

      Delete
  6. Fab haul, I love your sunglasses so much. They're so cute xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sunglasses! I have been totally loving the bourjois foundation this month too! It's so natural xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've been reaching for it so much!xx

      Delete
  8. I've been watching Thirteen. I haven't watched the last episode - i'm obsessed though! I love the sound of the Pixi mist, I mist check it out xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I really wish it was longer though!xx

      Delete
  9. Loved reading about your favourites as always, hun! <3 Those sunnies are super gorgeous, and so affordable! I bet you'll be rocking them in Madrid. :D <3 xx x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait I'm so excited for the sun to come out so I can wear them!xxx

      Delete
  10. Those sunglasses are beaut! I need them in my life! Love Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks but not so keen on the price tag haha xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so expensive, definitely worth it though!xx

      Delete
  11. I haven't tried any of these products, although I'm really lazy with my brows so I should give the Brow Drama a try! I feel like Americans always want British or Aussie brands and Brits/Aussies always want American brands lol

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good when you're lazy like me!x

      Delete
  12. I keep seeing people rave about the Pixi products and I have been really wanting to try them. This posts just justifies a Pixi purchase!

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a good brand you should definitely try them!x

      Delete
  13. The PIXI Milky Mist sounds lovely! Im loving using the Freedom Priming Water before a primer at the moment.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to try that one!x

      Delete
  14. Can't believe we're in April already!! Great post!

    Darriyan xx | darriyancateland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love penelope pink as well, it's not one you hear as much about though. Need to try the bouncy mask from TBS :) x
    http://asecondswatch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel like it's so underrated compared to some of the other CT shades but it's definitely my favourite!x

      Delete
  16. Adore those sunglasses!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sunglasses! Gorge!

    Louise | Lifestylen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them I can't wait to wear them!x

      Delete
  18. I really want to try this Pixi face mist! I'm a big fan of the Body Shop Drops of Youth mask too :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was always told University is one of the quickest experiences of your life and it was, so I can totally identify with your feelings!

    I watched thirteen and really enjoyed it too, some great acting!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mad I can't believe I will be finished in about a month and a half!x

      Delete
  20. I neglected my brow drama for ages and this past month I've been using it non stop!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i adore Maybelline's Brow Drama and if i had time this month for favorite at my bloh, i totally would have included it, but too many post and too little time :(

    www.peachplz.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig