28 April 2015

April Beauty & Clothing Haul

Hi everyone! I thought I'd do a haul on a few of the things I've gathered over the last month. There's a lot of hair care stuff for some reason, definitely sub consciously trying to solve my hair problems, I also got it cut for the first time in 4 years (it's a long story) a couple of weeks ago so I'm still adjusting!


I'll start with the beauty products first:

1. Bed Head TIGI Elasticate shampoo. This is literally the biggest shampoo bottle ever! I bought it from TK Maxx where they had it discounted from £19,99 to £12.99 I think it was and I always buy strengthening shampoo since my hair is so damaged and I know this bottle will last me a really long time.

2. Bumble and Bumble Mending shampoo. This was definitely a luxury purchase but I had heard so many good things about this brand and in a lot of the Boots stores near me they have been getting counters for Bumble and Bumble so I thought I'd give it a try.

3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, I've done a first impressions post on this foundation so if you want to know more about it then give this a read!

4. Bumble and Bumble All Style blow dry, I got this as a free sample when I bought some other products so I thought I'd include this, by the way it is the most amazing smelling hair care product ever!

5. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Serum, Thin hair is literally the bane of my life so I was talking to the woman who worked at the Bumble and Bumble counter so told me it creates the illusion of thick hair so I was sold!

6. Nip + Fab Dark Spot Corrector. I got this discounted from TK Maxx as well down to £4.99 which was really good, I've got slight red pigmentation on my cheeks and across the bottom of my cheeks so I thought I'd try this to see if it can calm it down.

7. MAC Lip Pencil in the shade Whirl, This had been out of stock for ages on the website and when it finally came back in I had to try, I've never actually used lip liner before this but I love the colour and even the smallest amount can make your lips fuller.

8. MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy. Again this had been out of stock for ages so when I was finally able to get my hands on it I did, I actually bought Whirl to go with this since everyone is raving about them together.

I bought some clothing stuff as well so I will picture that below.


1. Havianas Flip Flops. This might seem like a really weird purchase considering it is only April but I have been dying to get these exact Havianas for my holiday in June for so long and then I finally found them at their Carnaby Street store! I literally live in flip flops during the day on holiday and I normally just get really cheap ones and throw them away at the end of the holiday but I've wanted the navy blue havianas for a while and everywhere near me that sold them didn't have them in a size 4 but I finally got them! They are now being put away until June but I can't wait to wear them (comfiest flip flops ever).


2. Topshop Strappy Scallop Stripe Sundress. I got this as I thought it will be so cute for summer, just a quick outfit to throw on to wear with converse or sandals and it was only £24 which I think is really good for Topshop.


3. Topshop Little Mermaid Pajamas. I absolutely love the Little Mermaid it's one of my favourite Disney films so when I saw these in Topshop I had to get them. Plus I have a weird thing where I can only wear pjs that are t-shirt ones, long sleeves or vests is a no go! 

Thank you for reading!xxx 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig