22 November 2015

Lush Christmas Haul

Hi everyone! So I just got back from a lovely weekend in Manchester to do some Christmas shopping and visit the Christmas markets, they're amazing by the way however very very busy! We went on the Saturday and you could hardly move so if you are thinking about going I would definitely recommend going on a weekday as it will be much quieter and you will enjoy it a lot more. The food at the markets is insanely good, I had a spicy bratwurst and then chocolate covered strawberries from a Bavarian sweet stand and they were so nice! Anyway I had to pay a visit to Lush while I was there and I haven't been to the store in a while so it was so good to see all the Christmas stuff out and I obviously had to buy some!


From left to right:

- Golden Wonder. This one is huge and it smells amazing, it's got a lime oil and sweet orange scent so it has a really refreshing citrus scent. The website says that if you shake it you'll hear hidden contents and once it is in the bath it reveals a sparkling turquoise explosion. This one sounds so cool I actually can't wait to use it!

- Butterbear. This one is probably one of my favourites it's so cute and it has the nicest subtle smell, it's vanilla scented and it has cocoa butter in it so it will be really moisturising, plus it is really cute! It's also only £1,95 which I think is really good and it is one of the cheaper products from the Christmas range.

- Father Christmas. This is another massive one, I really really like this it looks so cool and the scent reminds me a lot of Snow Fairy. The website says it smells like sweet spun candyfloss and that once it is in the bath it reveals a holly green centre so I am very excited to use this! 

- Snow Angel. This one is a bath melt rather than a bath bomb and I really love the website's description of this it says that it 'dissolves into a flurry of snow, blanket your bath in white foam before revealing a shimmering golden glow'. This is another one with cocoa butter in so it will nice and moisturising, it has a marzipan scent however it is really subtle as I don't like marzipan but this smells lovely and it has a hint of rose in it which balances it out really nicely. 

- Snow Fairy. Would it really be a Lush Christmas haul without getting this product? It smells amazing and it is so popular, I was chatting to the woman at the till who was saying that they get customers coming in around May asking if Snow Fairy is back yet, people love it! They actually have a massive 1kg bottle of it selling for £21.35 I believe so if you love to stock up for the year then that would be really good value for you, I got the 250g one for £7.95 which I think is a bit pricey for shower gel however it's so worth it! It's candyfloss scented and it smells so good you want to eat it, I just love it and the scent reminds me so much of Christmas now!

I didn't actually get any bubble bars because I'm not too keen on them, I prefer just chucking a bath bomb in and then you're done but they did have some really nice bubble bars as well so make sure you have a look if you go in the shop. I don't know about anyone else but I am 100% in the Christmas spirit now, I've only got three weeks left until I break up from uni, my work Christmas party is in two weeks now and I've nearly finished all my shopping so I am feeling very organised and festive even though it's only November! Let me know in the comments if you've bought any of Lush's Christmas range and what you've been loving!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Snow fairy is my all time favourite scent. I haven't actually bought anything from their Christmas range, thinking about it I haven't actually stepped inside a Lush shop in ages!!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the nicest smell I wish I'd bought another bottle now I've started using it and remembering how much I love it!x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Butterbear. Sounds amazing and so cheap too

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used that one now I absolutely love it, so moisturising and makes your bath smell amazing!x

      Delete
  3. great post
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! I'll have to try some myself :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend they're all really good products!x

      Delete
  5. These look lovely! I love Lush products. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really need to do snow fairy all year round! Great haul, I bought loads of bits from Lush yesterday. I think I have a problem!

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I think I might have to buy another bottle to stock up because I'll be sad if I use mine then have to wait till next Christmas again, it's so addictive isn't it!x

      Delete
  7. i don't really take baths so i've never tried their bath bombs but i really want to get snow fairy!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow Fairy is the nicest scent ever you should definitely try it!x

      Delete
  8. I love Snow Fairy! Can't wait to get some this year! I love the box sets they do too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I might have a look at the gift sets next time I'm in the shop they're always really good value as well!x

      Delete
  9. Wow lovely haul! I love Lush products, they're always so cute and smell amazing. :) <3 Butterbear is my fav, so adorable! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Butterbear the other night and fell in love it was so moisturising and made my bath smell amazing!x

      Delete
  10. You know it's Christmas when lush bring out their seasonal goods! So much I want to try this year!

    Musings & More
    Enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much good stuff they've brought out I might have to go back and buy more!x

      Delete
  11. I still haven't checked out Lush's Christmas range. They always make for good gifts though so it's on my to do list!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Christmas range is so good this year you should definitely have a look in!x

      Delete
  12. I haven't had a chance to look at the Christmas additions at Lush yet, but I know as soon as I pop in store I'll be grabbing myself a Snow Fairy. I used to find the scent way too overpowering but now it's kind of addictive...

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig