15 September 2015

Kylie Jenner The App

Hi everyone! I definitely think that the Kardashians have a love/hate thing going on, they're like marmite but I am not ashamed to admit that I love them! They have been keeping us hanging for ages now talking about their new websites and yesterday the websites were launched alongside the surprise of an app. Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie all launched an app, each one different. The only thing that bugged me was that these actually aren't a free service which no one was aware of until they went live, they each cost a subscription fee of £2.29 a month which is paid through your Apple account. They are giving everyone a week free which allows you to test them out and see whether you want to continue your subscription. I personally was only interested in Kylie's app, she is one of my favourites and I was dying to know all her beauty secrets and how she looks so amazing.





I have to say that the app really didn't disappoint me, there will be new content frequently added and there are various features on the app. My favourite is the make up tutorials, it is so interesting so see the tricks that she uses to look so gorgeous and it also names all of the products being used. Along with that there is a 'cop my style' feature with selected outfits that Kylie has worn along with affordable alternatives so you can have a similar look. Obviously as it is an American app some of the items aren't available in the UK however there is a few Topshop items and other clothing which is accessible in the UK. She has a life section where she posts some of her current favourite things and she also shares some secrets that she using, including how she gets the appearance of a bigger chest using the Victoria Secret Bombshell bra. 

The app itself has been designed surprisingly well, it is very fluid and something I really love is that you get a notification when Kylie is live streaming to the app making it feel like you are on FaceTime with her! There is also a radio feature where she posts songs she is loving. 

Obviously I would prefer if it was free as it was a bit of a surprise when it was announced it is paid via subscription however I will be continuing mine as it really isn't a lot of money a month and I love the make up tutorials so much I want to keep it for that alone. I realise this definitely won't be for everyone however if you love Kylie like me it is definitely worth it. Let me know in the comments what you think of this app!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm definitely going to have to try out the week free of the app's (especially Kylie's) as they do sound really good, although I'm not sure I'll be paying for them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig