29 July 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette Review

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be writing a post about this product, I was scrolling through Beauty Bay the other day and saw they had the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler palette in stock and that it was limited edition so I had to order it straight away. I love ABH but for someone living in the UK I feel like it's such a nightmare to get your hands on, I'm still desperately hoping Beauty Bay stocks the ABH liquid lipsticks as ordering from America means possible customs charges and I can't deal with that! Anyway it came within two days and I was in love when I saw it.


I love the Gatsby style packaging and also the size of the palette, obviously it was going to be smaller as it is a travel palette but I like this anyway because I feel like big bulky palettes take up so much space and when you're already running out of room getting more of them isn't ideal! Whilst the feel of the packaging isn't the most luxurious for £23 I think it's such a bargain, I know you aren't getting as much of the eye shadow as you would in other palettes but I still think for an ABH palette it is a really good price and the quality is amazing! 


Again considering the palettes is only £23 you get a brush which I think is a really good brush compared to the standard of some that come with other palettes. I absolutely love the warm toned colours, I try to avoid cool tones at all cost I just really don't think they suit me. The mixture of colours also means you can try out so many different looks and also the mixture of matte, satin and metallic is really good. I thought I'd give a run through of the descriptions to each of the eye shadows as sometimes pictures don't do them justice.

Soft Peach - Nude Pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish
Morocco - Deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish
Heirloom - Pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish
Bellini - Golden peach with a satin finish
Pink Champagne - shimmery pink with a titanium finish
Chic - Taupe grey with a shimmer finish
Spoiled - Gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish
Fudge - Rich chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish
Azure - Vibrant blue with a metallic finish
Intense Gaze - Bronzed pink with a satin finish
Metallic - Brassy gold with a metallic finish
Noir - Deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish

My favourite shades are definitely Bellini, Spoiled and Intense Gaze they are so pretty I'm obsessed with them! The quality of this palette is amazing, the eye shadows are really creamy and I think the pigmentation is great. There are some colours that I may or may not use as they aren't really me, for example Noir, I'm just not one for black eyeshadow. Whilst the blues come across scary at first for someone who flocks to a neutral eye all the time I think they are so pretty and when you're feeling adventurous they would look so nice. Again at £23 I think this is such a good price and I would 100% recommend this as the quality is great and the colours are so pretty! Let me know in the comments what you think of this palette!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig